Submersibles Triton 3300/3 and Triton 3300/1 MD, ROV (Ageotec Perseo GTV remotely operated underwater vehicle), decompression chamber, wet bell, modern medical system, articulating crane, lateral-thrust propeller and other facilities turn U-Boat Navigator into an undoubtedly inimitative vessel with own charm and character.
U-Boat Navigator main technical characteristics:
- year of manufacture – 2008
- port of registry and home port – Valletta (Malta)
- length – 24 metres
- beam – 7 metres
- displacement – 163 tons
- combined engine power – 860 kW
- top speed – 12 knots
- automated ballast tank contol system
- 18 ton crane
- sea endurance (with a crew of 8) – 35 days
- 7-person tender with engine capacity of 115 h.p.
U-BOAT NAVIGATOR EQUIPMENT gallery: